For the vertically inclined, the PhD® Pro Approach Crew combines carefully designed comforts with rugged purpose. Made with insights from iconic alpinist Conrad Anker, these socks feature specified cushioning to help protect feet from footwear friction, our 4 Degree™ elite fit with flex zone, ankle padding that provides additional cushioning against loose rock and scree, and body-mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles strap provides extra warmth and protection
- Made with premium yarns to enhance comfort and durability
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 49% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 3% Elastane