Tampa Bay Outfitters Shipping Policy:
We provide free standard shipping on orders of $75 or more to addresses located within the contiguous United States. Excludes oversize, overweight, and Hazmat items. Additional customer shipping options and costs will be displayed at checkout.
Tampa Bay Outfitters Return Policy
Tampa Bay Outfitters accepts returns of new unused items within 30 days of the original purchase date. Returns will be for refund, exchange or store credit at the customer’s discretion. Returns may be made in our physical location or shipped back. Only items purchased directly through Tampa Bay Outfitters retail store location or www.tampabayoutfitters.com made be returned. The following stipulations must be met for returns to be made.
- Items must be returned to our physical location or show proof of shipment within 30 days of the original purchase either in-store or on-line. Returns may be physically returned or shipped.
- All returns must be accompanied by an order number or a receipt from the original transaction.
- Items must be in a new unused state with all packaging included (boxes, tags etc.)
- After 30 days from the original purchase returns will not be accepted.
- Customer assumes responsibility for all shipping charges on returns. This includes any freight charges incurred to the customer and any return freight charges.
- Refunds will be refunded to the original method of payment only and for the original purchase amount only.
Any used product that is deemed defective maybe eligible for warranty through the manufacturer. Most of the products we sell carry some form of warranty from the manufacturer. Tampa Bay Outfitters does not warranty the products that we sell. If you feel you have a warranty issue, please contact us we would be happy to assist. Send requests to [email protected] or call 813.254.8444.
Please direct any questions to us regarding returns or warranties to [email protected] or call 813.254.8444.