||Out of stock
The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
This weather-resistant little wonder has been on our “list of essentials” for nearly a decade. Perfectly minimal, the Houdini® can be stuffed and put into a running short pocket, clipped to a harness or become a permanent fixture in a pack or carry-on. 100% nylon ripstop fabric blocks wind and a DWR (durable water repellent) coating protects against light precipitation. Slim fit accommodates baselayers and light midlayers. It’s the emergency layer you don’t know is there, until it’s not.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with drop tail for improved fit while moving
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 96 g (3.4 oz)